View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #70
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I guess what actually bugs me about the sig is the "Anyone" part. I can think of a whole list of guys that would have us in worse shape than Kubiak. When you used to sport the pro-Cowher sig, I could totally understand that. Guy has a good rep, he's smart, he's a player motivator. But "Anyone"...?
I used to think that as well. When the Bills fired their coach a little while back & couldn't give that job to anybody I laughed. When they hired Chan Gailey...... I laughed.

I ain't laughing now. They look to have lost some steam, but we're what 3 seasons in & New England's butt's are puckered when they go to Buffalo (or Canada or where ever they play).