View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #42
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
I'm just no longer excited to see the Texans make the playoffs. Yates and Clemens are taking this team nowhere. Who wants to see the Texans slaughtered by the likes of the Steelers or Bengals or Jets in a playoff game at home.
We've played the Steelers. They didn't slaughter us. They didn't Slaughter KC (last night) either. I don't think they'll be slaughtering us in the play-offs.

We'll play Cincy in a couple of weeks. I don't think they'll be slaughtering us either. AJ Green & Andy Dalton look good, I ain't gonna lie, but so do Cushing, Watt, Reed, Barwin, Quin, & Jjo.

The Jets. Still not seeing a slaughter, not with what I've seen from that group.

Even with the rook under center, I think we match up well with those three teams.

New England... not so much. Baltimore on the road.... not so much.

But the teams you mentioned, I'd pay to see those games.