View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #5
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Peter King: Leinart injury takes air out of Texans' lofty playoff hopes

im actually not anymore worried than I was this Saturday. Leinart really disappointed me with his constant check downs. Also his only TD pass was anything but perfect.

Im really looking forward to see what Yates can do. Ideally I would have liked to see him step in about 3-4 years from now but....

I never was fully sold on Leinart. Based on how Yates looked in the pocket I think we will be fine. Wont make as deep of a playoff run as we would have had with Schaub, but I think first round bye is still an option. Unless Yates comes in and does something crazy bad we will make the playoffs.