Thread: David Carr??
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #25
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: David Carr??

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
the more i think about it, the more i like it.

i was a complete carr basher when he was here. but considering the situation were in, id say go for it.

he would have the line he never had. the defense is in place. the running game is stellar.

tj yates v. david carr?

id give it a shot for the rest of the year.
Mr. thetexanator, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!