View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #63
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125690 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
If you really felt that way, you'd change tha sig.
I hear the Rosencopter one ("football sold separately") is coming back into style.
I really don't care what anyone thinks about the sig. Never have. I'll sport it until I feel it should go down and Gary has more than one good season to make up for the last 5 that were negative ones. Like I said, I wouldn't be upset at all if he was fired. He should have been two years ago.

I'm willing to ease off the gas pedal though after what I've seen this season and I don't think he "should" be fired after I've seen the team over achieve this season. Way to much adversity of injuries to blame the coach for anything this time around. Bottom line is that I know that he won't be fired so it doesn't really matter any way.

For the people saying that people would still be begging to have Gary fired if we won the Lombardi trophy are completely full of it and sensationalizing things as usual.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote