View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #61
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
First off Kubiak aint going anywhere after this season, so that is that. Anyone who has any hopes of that still is just kidding themselves at this stage. Kubes will be back next season fellas.

This might surprise some people, but I'm okay with that going into next season. I don't think I've seen any team have this many key injuries to top players on one team as I've seen on the Texans this year. It's been just sad and depressing at this point once Leinart went down. Our season is officially over as far as a real playoff run goes. I think we'll make the post season, but we won't make any run at all considering what we'll have to work with at QB. I hate Kubiak and hae for years, but the Texans are 8-3 after all of these bad injuries and so for the first time in team history, I can honestly say that this is an over achieving team that I've been proud to watch this year. They've stuck their chest out through adversity and carried their weight like a real winning football team does. Can Kubiak sustain multiple seasons like that?? Probably not, and yeah that worries me, but there is no way that Bob Mcnair is going to fire him after this many key injuries. If he was fired, I don't think it would be unfair at all considering his 5 year history of failures, but Gary has done a good job with this team this season and Mcnair won't even consider firing Gary.
If you really felt that way, you'd change tha sig.
I hear the Rosencopter one ("football sold separately") is coming back into style.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote