View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #78
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed

But the $$$$ would be better spent on other FA's.

Could you imagine this defense with another CB like Joseph? Or another WR like AJ? This is the type of $$$$ that your talking about comitting to MW. He's not worth it IMHO. In addition to using those $$$$ to fill the other holes in FA.
And comming from you or anyone else, people think and analyse the situation and weigh pros and cons. When Dale mentions it, his complete lack of objectivity make people crindge and bristle. For whatever reason, I think Mario stole his lunch money or something, he HATES him. I said a long time ago, that if our defense shows no let down then we should look into franchise and trade. Just any opinion voiced by Dale falls on many deaf ears.