View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #75
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
He did look like he was starting figure out the position but he was no where near the presence alot of people here declare he was.

Ill tell you what is funny is that most if the people that pointed to his sack total as proof that he was on his way to canton as a LB are now dissing Reed and Barwins sack total
I think Barwin and Reed would look even better playing opposite Mario.

I think a rotation of Barwin Mario and Reed would be impossible to stop.

I think if you have Barwin, Mario and Reed and one of them gets banged up you don't miss a whole, whole lot.

If the money doesn't work, trade him and get assets. If the money does work (and I think it will be worked out) sign him and keep it moving.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote