View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #52
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I'm worried about Andre. What little I saw of him (and I watched hard), he looked plain. I'm afraid that Kubiak will be eating a Yates/Jones sandwich... as rotten as that is... Kubiak gets a pass. Bull****. He is EXPECTED to pull out the win. It's all about results results results.
Are you expecting Kubiak to go 5-0 over the next 5 games?

I mean I do... I expect a good football team to win every game they play. As far as I'm concerned, we're better than every team on our schedule, other than Atlanta (but we play them at home).

I'm just trying to clarify this "bull****" statement. I think we still win the division, is that what you are talking about, or do you think it would be "bull****" if we don't win out?