Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #97
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 45929 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston_Fanatic View Post
I'm ok with Kubes keeping it conservative and sitting on our thin lead. If he had let Yates throw more and he threw a pick that cost us the game then we'd really have something to ***** about.
Now is not the time to display any common sense.

We are either doomed or on the cusp of finding the next Brady.

Choose a side.

“Right tackle Eric Winston said the Texans were wary of anything against the Jaguars that could get Yates hurt because they didn’t want to test Daniels’ quarterbacking skills. It’s a mistake, Winston emphasized, to put too much in to what the rookie did, or didn’t do.

“I think next week you’ll see a much different T.J. because he can make some huge throws,” Winston said. “He’s much more athletic than Schaub or Leinart. That will work well with some of what we do. He can get out of the pocket, he can make some throws. I am not worried at all. I think that he'll meld well with what we’re doing in the play-action game.”

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...-turn-to-yates