View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #51
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
No reasonable owner is going to hold a head coach to the standard of "you were bulldozing into the playoffs, but couldn't finish the deal with TJ Frickin Yates at the most critical position in sports."

Its just not going to happen. And for all the whining, Kubiak fields a damn good offense most Sundays.

Kubiak stays. And at this point, rightfully so. Reload, heal up and come back next year.
I'll tell you what... we hired Kubiak because he's a QB guru. This is crunch time for Kubiak and to get the rookie he selected up to speed with a week of practice. Difficult but isnt Kubiak supposed to shine in this area? So... this IS Kubiak's playoff stretch. He's 1-0 as of yesterday so I'm real happy so far. I don't think we've ever punted so much before yesterday but I am still happy. We won and we won convincingly.

I'm worried about Andre. What little I saw of him (and I watched hard), he looked plain. I'm afraid that Kubiak will be eating a Yates/Jones sandwich... as rotten as that is... Kubiak gets a pass. Bullshit. He is EXPECTED to pull out the win. It's all about results results results.