Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #96
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

The only way to hit the moon is to shoot for it. Ready? Aim....>FIRE!!!!

The OL looked terrible and got owned because they went beyond vanilla to kill the clock. It wouldn't take a beginner level Madden player to call that many run blitzes. When given the chance to sling it, young man made some good plays against a legit D. Idk how anybody can argue that or against dude's ability. All he showed yesterday is that he can make plays on this level. But don't let that stop us from criticisms.

If I'm Kubiak, I prepare this next game like I'm going in with John Elway. BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION. This isn't the time to hole up and hope for teams to forget to play defense.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote