View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #69
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Let's look at that 2009 draft again, huh:

Brian Cushing
Connor Barwin
Glover Quin
Brice McCain
Tim Jamison... all looked pretty darn good today.

I have yet to re-watch but it appeared to be Quin's best game at safety this year upon the initial viewing.
This is turning into a pet peeve for me, probably due to Foster's emergence but what round was Tim Jamison drafted in again? UNdrafted free agent. NOT part of the draft. Couldn't possibly be less drafted. You, me, Arian and Timmy Jam were all drafted in the same round. The never round.

Sorry.

Anyway, Quin was indeed lights out today. He really brings the wood and as a deep cover man is a plus. Marcedes Lewis is a tough cover and despite his dropsy had a horrible day going against GQ. Moving him to S was a stroke of genius.

There is a lot to be said for Barwin, he's one of my favorite players and there are great things in his future. This discussion is absolutely weak though. I commend you for sticking your opinion out there to be torn apart, nice huevos but I also laugh at you for being so ridiculous.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote