Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #94
PHAROAH
All Pro

Rep Power: 96 PHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respectedPHAROAH is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Look the kid played ok i'm not going head over heels with him, the plays were nothing spectacular all were short to medium routes that he could handle with a strong running game & very good defensive play. I give him credit he didn't turn over the ball but let's slow it down he played against the Jaguars defense and there record speaks a lot of what type of team that we beat yesterday. We need to go and sign another Veteran QB if Leinart is going to be out for the rest of the season and we need to Draft the QB of the Future in this years draft to secure our franchise because I don't believe that TJ Yates is our guy.