View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011   #46
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93773 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Here's my position:

Can you find a coach that is going to make a difference next year? That should be the question that always drives decisions like this. In my opinion a Cowher doesn't fix this team. He's a defensive mastermind. Last time I checked, we've got one of those. Who comes in and gets more production out of our offense? The thing is I don't know how you answer that question. There are some holes on this team but I don't think there are enough that you point at them and say well we definitely need to start over. Who do you go get? I'll be honest, if this is a 11 or 12 win team (which I believe we are) and we have to "endure" 3 or 4 10+ win seasons in a row, I'm ok with that.

Instead of "is this a playoffs or else" year, the question should be "Is there any coach that makes this team better than Kubiak does?" If the answer is yes then go get him. I don't think that answer is yes. Not unless you're going to blow the offense up.

Mike

I thought we were a 10 win team before the season. I think we were a 12 win team prior to Schaub getting hurt. This is a damn good team.

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote