View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #34
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 36493 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
9-7 if definitely a possibility for the 2nd wild card. The Bengals have a tough schedule ahead so 7 losses is easy to envision for them. The Titans, Jets, Broncos, Titans and Bills already have at least 5 losses. 10-6 probably gets a team in, but 9-7 could do it too.

I'm not overrating or underrating anyone. I gave an opinion on who I think will win. You're assuming things my friend. The Titans have a quality team, but I just think they'll lose next week. If you feel differently then I wouldn't think you're wrong for it. That's why its an opinion buddy.
Fair enough. I think the tAcks have a good chance.