View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #33
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
9-7 won't win the Wild-Card, they'd have to win their division at 9-7. Meaning the Raiders would have to lose at least 3 games.
9-7 if definitely a possibility for the 2nd wild card. The Bengals have a tough schedule ahead so 7 losses is easy to envision for them. The Titans, Jets, Broncos, Titans and Bills already have at least 5 losses. 10-6 probably gets a team in, but 9-7 could do it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
No. I think you're overrating the Bills and underrating the tAcks. As far as the tAcks MB's, they're hillbillies. They don't know any better. What has 4,000 feet and sixteen teeth? Front row at a tAcks game.
I'm not overrating or underrating anyone. I gave an opinion on who I think will win. You're assuming things my friend. The Titans have a quality team, but I just think they'll lose next week. If you feel differently then I wouldn't think you're wrong for it. That's why its an opinion buddy.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote