View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
just wondering why ppl still want him gone at this stage when its pretty obvious we're one of the top teams in the league?

makes no sense to me
I'm not one of those people, but..... what makes us one of the top teams in the league? 8-3?

New England will probably finish 13-3, 12-4.... something like that. Baltimore, Pittsburgh probably finish with 11 wins apiece.

If we finish 9-7, would you still think we're one of the best teams in the league?

I believe that's what it's all about. With TJ Yates pulling the trigger, we're not that 8-3 team. We might be better, chances are we're not... not even as good as that team. But we'll see.

IMO, the HC's job is all about the team, & all our wins have been team wins. The defense has only scored 7 points all year. They've helped the offense, short field, extra opportunities..... but it's been team wins all year long.

Kubiak has 5 games left (this season) if we go 2-3, we're still in the play-offs & we're still one of the better teams in the league. if we go 1-4 (9-7) miss the play-offs..... not so much.