View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #29
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Tennessee plays outdoors, so I don't think that will be much of a problem. Buffalo lost Fred Jackson, while CJ seems to be finding his groove: 23-190 IN THE COLD RAIN. Still, it took a trick play on a kickoff return to put the tAcks on top. I just don't see being able to call this game until it's over. Weather won't be the deciding factor.
Where did I call it a game? I just said "I think" they will lose. Go to the Titans message boards and even their fans are thinking weather will be a factor. I watched 1 of the worse played games recently with the Titans losing in New York. Can they win? Absolutely...... But "in my opinion" I "think" they will lose. That better?
Texn4life is online now   Reply With Quote