View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #27
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm saying if we get into the play-offs as the 3rd or 4th seed, I'd rather see the Bills as our opponent.

Raiders/Broncos won't be a wildcard. One will win their division, the other is out.

& I'm rooting against the Jets.
You could be right about the Raiders/Broncos but the Raiders are 7-4. They're getting in for sure in my opinion. And I can no longer bet against Tebow to not will his team in. I keep saying every week he can't pull it off and because of the killer defense they're playing and timely playmaking on offense they're a team that has a shot to get to 9-7 easily.

The Bills scare me only because of the weapons they have on the outside and if Fitzpatrick gets hot he can cause problems. I hope the Jets get in for personal reasons though.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote