View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #22
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Not saying it because its the "vogue" thing to do. I'm saying it because Buffalo is a tough place to play (especially in December), there will be bad weather there, and the Titans historically don't play well in the state of the New York. While its a desperation game for both teams, I think it sets up better for the Bills seeing as they're coming off of a game they should have won and will be upset and ready to play.

Like I said, I think they lose the next 2 games.
I hope you're right. I'd rather see the Bills Wild-Card weekend than any other team.