View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #32
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21813 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
i think we will make the playoffs. might be a close shave now though. id agree that this was a SB team before the injuries. GB won last yr with injuries but they werent key injuries to a-rod, clay etc like we've had.

i think kubiak has eliminated most of the doubt that he can be a successful coach with the teams performance this year so i think hes safe. fairly incredible sequence of injuries we've had/having and the team is still winning
Slow your roll, hoss. This is Wade Phillips' team and Wade Phillips' season.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote