View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #30
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

i'm having trouble answering this one. it should be, but like TK said ... "but damn". kubiak built this team and it's currently 8-3, to fail would be catastrophic. however, i cant recall any team recently to have their 3rd string quarterback lead them into and/or through the playoffs. we just went from backup veteran "game manager" of a strong team to late round rookie trying not to screw up. i just dont know how to choose a side on this one.