View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #31
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 70825 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Well, considering he was crying about the prospect of playing DE in the 3-4, I guess that's all that matters now. Bye, bye Mario. Where to spend that $14 million? hmmm. A little depth on defense and then some more help on offense? sound good to me!
NEVER repeat NEVER cried about playing a 3-4 defense. Mario Williams has been quoted numerous times as saying he had concerns in playing in a 3-4 considering he never played in a 3-4 and had no idea what to expect. If you are going to slander a player, at least get your damn facts straight.

but then again, coming from someone that lives in Haterville USA where the population is you, I wouldn't expect you to actually post what players actually said to the media. Most with agendas rarely do...

your credibility is plummeting into negative status as I type...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote