Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #60
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 281570 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: TJ Yates

Well, I said after the draft that Yates was the pick I was most excited about for the long term. This is not the long term I envisioned. He needs some coaching, and will likely make a lot of mistakes. That said, what I saw today confirmed what I liked about him. He's got a live arm, he moves well in the pocket, and he stays poised under pressure. He also has a good release. I like his prospects a lot. This year? Well, I guess we'll find out, but I wish he'd had more time to learn.

All that said, it's time to get on board!