View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #28
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 63855 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Connor Barwin: better than mario? Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
not very competitive when its a one man race. Where was this thread when mario was leading the team in sacks.
I have believed this for quite some time. Last year's posts were about Antonio Smith being better. Believe me, all the Mario apologists have seen plenty of similar posts early in the year. 5 game winning streak once Mario went down and an upward trend on defense. I wish he was around for depth this year. But, I'll be glad when the year is over and we have the $14 million in cap money to spend elsewhere!