View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #28
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Why wouldn't McNair use the injury situation as an excuse? Everyone else seems to be.

The more accurate question should be . . .

Should Kubiak keeps his job even if he does make the playoffs?

That's for all you "in spite of"s out there.
Even though I wouldn't keep Gary regardless. (I dont think Gary ever wins a SB even with Schaub)

I dont think Gary should be fired unless there's a complete collapse. 0-5,1-4.

If BoBBY hasn't fired Gary after four 5-7's in a row. I sreiously doubt this will be the yr he fires Gary. Remeber BoBBy makes excuses for not firing Gary. Atleast this yr he will have a legitimate excuse for keeping Gary.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote