View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #21
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 253428 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is this still a playoffs or else year for Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I think Kubiak should keep his job this year regardless of the outcome from now on. The injuries to the team are immense but they have persevered. I can't be mad at him for much this year.
As much as I wanted Kubiak gone, I'm going to have to agree with this. When you lose your 1st and 2nd string QB, it's a tough road to climb out of for any coach or team. Luckly we still have Carolina and Indy on our schedule.

meh......at this point, we don't have a lot to debate about. We all know what's happening. All we can do is just watch the games and hope for the best. An 11-5 season is still not unreasonable if Yates responds to coaching. That's a big if, but still, it's possible.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote