View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by burro View Post
I wouldn't write off Carolina as a win until TJ shows he can deliver. Carolina, in spite of their record, has an offense that can put a lot points on the board. If our offense can't get clicking under Yates, it's possible that Carolina could come to town and embarrass us. No matter how good your D is, you have to score points to win games.
I have no doubt we'll be able to run the ball against Carolina. I knew we'd have trouble with the Jags.. we had trouble last time, at home. I know we're going to have trouble with the Falcons (#2 run defense) I know we're going to have problems with the Bengals (#3 run defense).

But we're going to run the ball on Carolina, keep Cam & Steve Smith on the bench & give ourselves a chance to win in the 4th.

Atlanta is the only game I think will be "difficult" even though it is at home.

Tennessee don't want none of this.