Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #58
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 82308 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Hell to the NO, I don't want that douche bag anywhere near this team. Yates was far from perfect but he showed some promise and potential to get the job done. Kubiak went ultra conservative on his play calling and made Yates look bad by putting him in predictable situations. Give the guy a chance. Sure he's going to stumble and have some growing pains but at least he knows the offense, knows the players, and seems to have the skill to play this game. He lacks experience and a team that believes in him.
Yates looked great. The offense bogged down due to Kubiak's conservatism, two dropped passes (OD, Foster)... and a lack of preparation for Yates, probably. If Leinart had looked like Yates did, I would've been excited going into December. I'm pumped, but Kubiak better be prepared to let Yates sling it.