View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #8
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 13325 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: So we need two more wins....

I wouldn't write off Carolina as a win until TJ shows he can deliver. Carolina, in spite of their record, has an offense that can put a lot points on the board. If our offense can't get clicking under Yates, it's possible that Carolina could come to town and embarrass us. No matter how good your D is, you have to score points to win games.

As for the rest of the schedule, we should be beat Indy...but everything is more or less is limbo until we know what we really have in Yates; the training wheels need to come off and soon - or we're f#@ked.

EDIT: Then again, according to the PO simulator - we can still get in at 9-7 as long as we beat Indy; I assume we would be one and done (We'd be playing Pitt at home in what I got).