Thread: TJ Yates
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #45
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Yates has a better arm than Leinart or Schaub he will however test his OL protection which makes it more difficult to run.
What made it difficult to run is that Kubiak didn't let Yates really pass the ball in early downs in the second half. It put us in obvious passing situations and running situations.

However I don't think they ever prepared to have to go to Yates in this game so lets see how they look next week when Yates can practice with the starters and the staff can put a game plan together with plays that Yates is comfortable with and can run. We were put in a tight spot this week.

I do like Yates better than Leinart though...wasn't really impressed with him at all.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote