Thread: Gunners
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004   #2
Lucky

Rep Power: 136980 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I sure the scrimmage will include special teams play. I've been to several (Cowgirls/Oilers about 5 times, a couple of Cowgirl/Raiders as well) and they all included special teams play.

Geez, so many guys were tried at gunner, I’ll probably leave some out. And I have no idea who would be “starting”, but it’s fair to say Jason Bell has an inside track if he makes the team.

Guys I saw at Gunner:
Jason Bell
Jason Simmons
Jason Anderson
Curry Burns
Rober’ Freeman
Darrick Vaughn
Jammal Lord

There were probably others as well. The best play I saw from a gunner came from Simmons, who gave Duff a smack just after Vontez fielded the punt. Funny thing was, Simmons looked like he got the worst of it, struggling to his feet & stumbling off.
Lucky is offline   Reply With Quote