View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011   #9
TexanFan881
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1791 TexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanFan881 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TexanFan881
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 11/27. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thre

It has been awhile since I've been so nervous about a game. It's because I literally have no idea what to expect. And it is because of our new starting QB. The story of what the last six games will be like starts today. If we can't beat Jacksonville, then its going to be a rough end of the season.

Honestly I feel like we come out passing. We will start by using multiple play action passes. That's what I would do if I was Gary. Keep the defense honest. We know they will respect the running game. Get some respect for the passing game. Get Matt out of the pocket. Give him easy reads and passes. Get him comfortable.