View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011   #7
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gerhart, Desean Jackson, or Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I have been leaning towards Tate for the reasons you mentioned. I wish I would have played Tate a few times at the flex already.
You and me both. The only week I've played him was week 2 when Foster was out and Ward was hurt. I keep using R. White, Fitz, Welker, Tolbert, A. Hernandez, and J. Finley at flex at one time or another. Seems like whichever one I use doesn't score while the guy I bench goes off. All the while, Tate keeps getting 10+ points week in and week out.

This week, Welker's riding the pine.

I know it goes against conventional wisdom to play your handcuff as your flex, but screw it. He's the most consistent option I've got.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote