View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011   #6
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gerhart, Desean Jackson, or Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
ATL DST is #2 against the run and they're at at home. Gerhardt's out IMO.

DJax has contract drama right now. I traded Hillis earlier in the season for the same reason. Maybe feast, maybe famine...screw it. I'd rather it be another owner's problem.

I've also got Foster, but I'm going with Tate as my flex this week. The playoffs are coming up and now is a good time to double down on the Texans run game.
I have been leaning towards Tate for the reasons you mentioned. I wish I would have played Tate a few times at the flex already.