View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gerhart, Desean Jackson, or Ben Tate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Last I heard AP is out for a couple of weeks, high ankle sprain .

Don't know about Maclin though. Jackson has sucked all year until last week, I think VY targets him more or somehting.

Tate will probably put up around 12 pts or so.
ATL DST is #2 against the run and they're at at home. Gerhardt's out IMO.

DJax has contract drama right now. I traded Hillis earlier in the season for the same reason. Maybe feast, maybe famine...screw it. I'd rather it be another owner's problem.

I've also got Foster, but I'm going with Tate as my flex this week. The playoffs are coming up and now is a good time to double down on the Texans run game.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote