View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011   #2
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gerhart, Desean Jackson, or Ben Tate

Adrian Peterson has twisted his ankle, right? I'd tend toward Gerhart because I think he's going to have the biggest opportunity.

My second choice would be DeSean. You never know what you're going to get from him... at least recently (I rode him to a championship game a couple of years ago). He could have a huge day or he could totally disappear.

I don't know if Tate's going to have a huge day against the Jags. He might. I hope he does.

But my gut feeling is to go with Gerhart.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote