View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011   #4
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
It's hard throw trash, when your team is is trash! LOL I think Leinart will do fine..you have a great running game and great TE's, so he can game manage w/hand off's and 5-10 passes. The Texans defense will be the key. Will Schaub be back before the playoff's? I'll be pulling for the Texans, come January
Sadly, I doubt Schaub will be back. We haven't heard official word yet. He is scheduled for a 2nd opinion.