View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011   #3
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5439 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Reverse trash talk. Interesting strategy.

I am anxious to see how Leinart does running the offense. Hopefully, the Jags can get behind the concept of anyone but the Titians (i.e. us)

Amen to no more injuries.
It's hard throw trash, when your team is is trash! LOL I think Leinart will do fine..you have a great running game and great TE's, so he can game manage w/hand off's and 5-10 passes. The Texans defense will be the key. Will Schaub be back before the playoff's? I'll be pulling for the Texans, come January
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote