View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011   #2
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Beef steaks? Or sweeps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Well, Another game...I'll be at the game, ready to see an upset? The Jags Offensive unit is so bad, it's unwatchable. Should be interesting game. Texans should be able to win this game and sweep the broom this season. The Jags defense is now banged up. I bet, it will be a low scoring game...black and blue game. Here's to a good game and no more injuries!
Reverse trash talk. Interesting strategy.

I am anxious to see how Leinart does running the offense. Hopefully, the Jags can get behind the concept of anyone but the Titians (i.e. us)

Amen to no more injuries.