View Single Post
Old 08-05-2004   #4
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
we really didnt lose much that hurt us
I guess we will find that out as the year progresses.

Kearse had 14 starts for you guys last year. I remember being all over the field when the Texans played in Nashville last year. Then there's some guy named Robaire Smith. Hall is good but your quality depth just got a lot shallower with all the rooks backing up on the DL. One or more may come through for you. Then there's Sirmon who was your starting OLB. I wouldn't say your running game got stronger without Eddie but between Brown and Smith, they should be able to match his production with no problem. Smith has never been a vocal leader (as was Eddie) so there's a few intangibles at work there as well.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote