View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Friday night lights!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
6:00 Saturday at Tully Stadium (I-10 @ Dairy Ashford). Our school has the early game against Cy-Fair. I recall the good old days when the playoffs were in the Astrodome and you could buy one ticket and see all of the games back to back. I think now there is about a three hour gap and each game requires a ticket.
THANKS!!

Yep, I remember those days also. Never had to worry about getting a seat either. IF I don't go to Jacksonville, I'll make that game. Right now I'm trying to get off work Monday so I can go, but, chances are slim!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote