View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011   #29
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Friday night lights!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Gonna be a tough game against Katy, but, just like our TEXANS, gotta have some faith! If you find out any specifics, like where and when, let me know. I plan to go. My granddaughter MIGHT remember to get me the specifics by Friday, lol, but I won't hold my breath! TEENS!!
6:00 Saturday at Tully Stadium (I-10 @ Dairy Ashford). Our school has the early game against Cy-Fair. I recall the good old days when the playoffs were in the Astrodome and you could buy one ticket and see all of the games back to back. I think now there is about a three hour gap and each game requires a ticket.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote