View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011   #19
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Friday night lights!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I watched LaPorte play Stratford in the dome back in the Craig James days . They were in our district back then so I knew something about them .

LaPorte , LaMarque , Texas City , and Galveston Ball have sent quite a few players to the NFL . There is a rich history in this area concerning football .
some big time talent. DT Shaun Rogers is the last player I can remember La Porte pumped out and he's been in the league a while now. They had a two way player that was drafted by the Boston Red Sox last year though...he would have played big time College ball.

42-6 Final. La Porte beats Fort Bend Bush Broncos...Katy next. Katy is the program everyone emulates around here now.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote