View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011   #18
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 157084 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Friday night lights!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
nice and yeah, everyone in this community is excited. My neighbor is going too, and he doesn't make many HS games but he is a La Porte grad from way back and (the last decade or so) La Porte hasn't been as dynamic a team as they used to be in the past when they were a dominant, dominant area power, so this is a nice flashback. It helps when the game is in our backyard also. Easy road trip to Deer Park Stadium. Keith Whitely and Hoza Scott are game changers and difference makers. Look for both of them to have big games. I think OLB Scott (La Porte runs a base 3-4 defense) has NCAA Division 1 potential. Texas A&M is recruiting him hard from what he tells me....he's a physical freak - nice kid too.
I watched LaPorte play Stratford in the dome back in the Craig James days . They were in our district back then so I knew something about them .

LaPorte , LaMarque , Texas City , and Galveston Ball have sent quite a few players to the NFL . There is a rich history in this area concerning football .