View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 153410 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Friday night lights!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
#1 son played against Clements and Derek Carr there in 07 in the playoffs . The game changed after a fumble that should have been nothing because the RB had his facemask pulled half off . Their was a flag but it was holding on us . My friend was the sideline judge and monday at work I got on him about missing that call . He told me it wasn't him cause he pulled a hammy right before that . Exciting times those playoffs are .
nice and yeah, everyone in this community is excited. My neighbor is going too, and he doesn't make many HS games but he is a La Porte grad from way back and (the last decade or so) La Porte hasn't been as dynamic a team as they used to be in the past when they were a dominant, dominant area power, so this is a nice flashback. It helps when the game is in our backyard also. Easy road trip to Deer Park Stadium. Keith Whitely and Hoza Scott are game changers and difference makers. Look for both of them to have big games. I think OLB Scott (La Porte runs a base 3-4 defense) has NCAA Division 1 potential. Texas A&M is recruiting him hard from what he tells me....he's a physical freak - nice kid too.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote