View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011   #8
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Friday night lights!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
La Porte takes on the Fort Bend Bush Broncos at 1 at Abshire Stadium in Deer Park today...should be a Bulldog win. Hosa Scott on the edge is a beast. La Porte plays really good defense. They are fast and big.
#1 son played against Clements and Derek Carr there in 07 in the playoffs . The game changed after a fumble that should have been nothing because the RB had his facemask pulled half off . Their was a flag but it was holding on us . My friend was the sideline judge and monday at work I got on him about missing that call . He told me it wasn't him cause he pulled a hammy right before that . Exciting times those playoffs are .