View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans gear selling well despite injuries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Well hopefully this means McNair will keep the wallet open next off season!!!

(I''m not a "McNair is cheap!" truther.)
Don't see it Big Lou as re-signing Mario and Foster will take up much of the dinero. The new TV contract does not kick in until 2014 I believe. there should be some incremental increase to salary cap. The critical areas I see are NOSE but that has been addressed somewhat by Wade's system and the draft (Dontar' Poe) could address that. WR2 can also be addressed in draft as well as a back up ILB. It is good we can do that as free agency market does not look good to me.