View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011   #474
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Penn State Child Molestation Case

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
He is a local...he lives there. I can't imagine sending my Daughter to a University with 30K plus kids and only having "security guards" without Police powers.
I did not miss that. I noticed he was from PA. My request is not to doubt him but merely to read and educate myself. Asking for a link seems to be a touchy subject these days...

As for the "security guards" without police powers comment... the confusion continues because I never said it like that neither is it what I meant. I would like to take back the "rent-a-cop" statement and change it to something a bit less broad... "police officers who answer to a non-legal entity behind closed doors". Maybe that could clarify it a little better?

As for sending your kid to a college with a limited force... millions of others do because you'd be fooling yourself if you don't think the campus police takes orders from the President of Penn State. The ryhthmic-slapping 10yr old victim would probably agree with me.